PE-96-202008 Agenor Garcia Carrion - Finca La Palma II - San Ignacio - Cajamarca - Ref PE515
- Origin: Peru
- Variety: Caturra, Bourbon
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 85.75 points
last updated on 2021-02-24
The coffee story
Farm: Finca La Palma II
Location: Cas El Milagro, San Jose de Lourdes, San Ignacio province, Cajamarca region
The La Palma plot has 2 hectares of land totally covered by Caturra trees. I acquired the land in 2016. That same year I planted 5 thousand Caturra trees and had my first harvest in 2018 with an initial production of 15 quintales. 2019 was my first strong year. I produced 40 quintales! This year we expect to reach 35 quintales by the end of the campaign.
Washed. Dried under shade for 25 days.
August, 2020 - August, 2020
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: November, 2020
Cupped: November, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoPrune, Red berries, Stone fruit, Dried fruit, Dark chocolate
AlgranoSweet and fruity, with lingering red berries- like aftertaste, full body and bright citric acidity.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.