Nuestro Cafe de Altura
- $4.1888 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- $4.1888 USD / kg FOB FairTrade
- $4.1888 USD / kg FOB Organic
- $4.1888 USD / kg FOB FairTrade + Organic
- Harvest period
- July, 2020 - July, 2020
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA)
Updated September, 2020
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Produced by Asociacion de Productores Cafetaleros el Santuario
- Organic, FairTrade
- 9 sales on Algrano
- 2 Average orders per roaster
- 5 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
Finding homes for smallholders' coffees
Allpa Ruru, formerly called Pachamama Inversiones, is an exporting company managed by Michael Scherff and Carlos Krapp in Central Peru. We work with cooperatives and directly with small producers heöping them market coffees directly to roasters and to fetch better prices. We also work in partnership with Central Café & Cacao, which organizes the national Cup of Excellence, to support short-listed and winning growers in selling their best lots. Our mission is to establish ourselves as one of the most recognized exporters of quality Peruvian coffee to the European and North American markets, in a social way in the new business model of direct relationship from the producer to the consumer, seeking to maximize the Peruvian coffee grower benefit and knowledge so that they improve their living conditions. Our vision is to be a leader in Peru as the reliable exporter of direct trade for high-quality Peruvian coffee. We want to make high-quality Peruvian coffee recognized worldwide!Translate
Cupped: September, 2020
Cupped: September, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoPlum, Dark chocolate, Dark berries, Black tea
AlgranoWell balance and sweet, with medium tartaric acidity and coating body.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.