PE-71-202005 Cac La Florida LF 5120 - Masters Coffee
- Origin: Peru
- Variety: Costa Rica, Catuai, Catimor
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 82.0 points
last updated on 2021-02-24
The coffee story
With over 50 years in the market, CLAC La Florida began in 1966 after decades of abuse from local buyers, who had a strong price monopoly in the region. It was one of the first cooperatives in Peru to sell directly to Europe without brokers or local intermediaries. It was also one of the first Peruvian coops to go to international fairs and to become Faitrade certified. La Florida has always invested premiums in the community, developing roads, power networks, schools and health centres. Focused on traceability, La Florida can offer lots separated by village and by farm.
May, 2020 - May, 2020
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: July, 2020
Cupped: June, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoWalnut, Chocolate, Walnut
Grower (Pending)Nutty, Chocolate, Medium sweetness
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.