Mishanango - NORCAFE
- Origin: Peru
- Variety: Caturra, bourbon, Villasarche
- Process type: Fully washed
- Available quantity: 550 bags est.
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 20 bags
- New crop samples are expected to be available by 25 Jun 2021
- Available for shipping from Jun, 2021 to Dec, 2021.
- 143 days left to place your order
The coffee story
the coffee brand comes from Cajamarca and Amazonas, whose chocolate notes lead the potential of each cup.
Please, click the following link to read more about NORCAFE PERU and Mishanango coffee.
Selective picking and pulping on the day of harvest. Average fermentation of 30 hours followed by washing with clean water and drying on raised beds and polytunnels.
"Mishanango: This coffee is super juicy, sweet and versatile. It brews excellently as espresso aswell as filter and even stands up to milk. It's been an all-round favourite here at Old Spike this year."
Smallholder coop created by young growers
Norcafé Perú, es una Organización de pequeños productores, creada el 15 de agosto del 2015 por la iniciativa de jóvenes hijos de pequeños productores de café en el Distrito Lonya Grande (Amazonas). La administración está a cargo de jóvenes líderes profesionales, que regresaron a sus orígenes para involucrarse en la actividad del café. Desde el 2016 venimos exportando cafés especiales a EEUU, UE y Canadá. Nuestras zonas de influencia son: Jaén, Chirinos, San José de Lourdes, en Cajamarca y Lonya Grande en Amazonas.Translate
1500m - 1900m
May, 2021 - October, 2021
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
|Key flavor notes||
Seller (Pending)Dried fruit, Cocoa, Milk chocolate, Grape, Walnut, High sweetness
Seller (Pending)Chocolate (panela, black tea, grape, nuts, walnut, cocoa, intense flavors, medium acidity, heavy body, long-lasting aftertaste)
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.