Cafe Buen Gusto del Valle - Alto La Florida
- Origin: Peru
- Variety: Caturra, Catimor, Red Catuai
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 83.5 points
- Available quantity: 130 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 10 bags
- New crop samples are expected to be available by 30 May 2021
- Available for shipping from Jun, 2021 to Nov, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: December 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 142 days left to place your order
The coffee story
“I am producing my coffee with the help of my family and my neighbours. My father started as a worker for large coffee farmers in the region. That was how he learned about coffee growing. We have dedicated all our efforts, know-how and energy to growing very good coffee. Last year I started drying my coffee at the farm instead of down in the valley to improve my quality. Following my neighbours’ steps I will start to dry coffee husk and offer this as a caffeinated tea to have an additional income from the same cherries I harvest” - Roberto Boado
Watch our Virtual Trip to Peru with Allpa Ruru here.
Check Allpa Ruru's cost of production price breakdown.
We rinse the cherries in clean water and select the best ones. Then we depulp without water, leave the cherries to ferment for 30 hours, wash them, sort them again and dry them on raised pallets.
Offered by Allpa Ruru S.A.C.
- 6 sales on Algrano
- 4 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
- 2 Average orders per roaster
Finding homes for smallholders' coffees
Allpa Ruru, formerly called Pachamama Inversiones, is an exporting company managed by Michael Scherff and Carlos Krapp in Central Peru. We work with cooperatives and directly with small producers heöping them market coffees directly to roasters and to fetch better prices. We also work in partnership with Central Café & Cacao, which organizes the national Cup of Excellence, to support short-listed and winning growers in selling their best lots. Our mission is to establish ourselves as one of the most recognized exporters of quality Peruvian coffee to the European and North American markets, in a social way in the new business model of direct relationship from the producer to the consumer, seeking to maximize the Peruvian coffee grower benefit and knowledge so that they improve their living conditions. Our vision is to be a leader in Peru as the reliable exporter of direct trade for high-quality Peruvian coffee. We want to make high-quality Peruvian coffee recognized worldwide!Translate
1210m - 1400m
April, 2021 - August, 2021
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: July, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoDried fruit, Caramel, Toffee, Honeycomb
Seller (Pending)Lemon, White tea, Green apple, Floral, Cocoa, Herbal, Delicate, Juicy
AlgranoDried fruits, caramel, honeycomb, toffee. Round body, medium-thin, mild acidity, lactic
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.