JUMARP - EL PALTO
- Origin: Peru
- Variety: Caturra, Pache, Bourbon, Typica
- Process type: Fully washed
- Available quantity: 2475 bags est.
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 1 bag
- New crop samples are expected to be available by 25 Jun 2021
- Available for shipping from Jul, 2021 to Dec, 2021.
- 214 days left to place your order
Coffee Quality Evaluation
GRADO 1 (Grower)
Cupped: May, 2021
GRADO 1 (Grower)83.75
|Key flavor notes||
GRADO 1 (Grower)Floral, Cane sugar, Citric, Fruity, Dried fruit, Prune
GRADO 1 (Grower)This coffee has a floral fragance with chocolate, panela notes, is citric, with bright acidity, creamy medium body, from a 1550 masl altitud, is a blend of Tipica, Caturra, Bourbon and Catimor varieties, dried on african beds and well ferment process.
"About Carranza - This coffee is full bodied, sweet, vibrant and aromatic. Tastes very clean for a natural processed coffee with balanced acidity from the fermentation. Intense fruity aromas. Popular to brew as filter as well as espresso."
Cooperativa De Servicios Multiples Juan Marco El Palto - JUMARP
JUMARP is a coffee coop located in the Amazonian Andes of the northern of Peru. We were founded by 35 small farmers at 2003; nowadays we are over 300 partners. We invested in wet mill, storage, and cupping lab infrastructure. Also JUMARP use the premium to supply members with fertilizers, and hands-on training through on-farm visits. We made all this hard work to provide the best Green coffee and continue improving the lives of all the cooperative’s members. Our Cup quality Coffee El Palto is known as a coffee with excellent body, elegant and balanced flavor with fine acidity. Under the SCA rating system our standard FTO coffee’s rating is in 82 – 84 range, while our micro lots rating surpasses 84 -87 cup score.
Relationships with Roasters in
Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, and Slovakia
Average orders per roaster
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.