- Origin: Peru
- Variety: Caturra - Pache - Catimor Castilla
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 84.5 points
- Available quantity: 4125 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 50 bags
- Available for shipping from Mar, 2021 to Mar, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: November 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 143 days left to place your order
Popular certified blends & single-farm lots
APROCASSI has 600 active members distributed throughout the provinces of San Ignacio and Jaen in the department of Cajamarca, with crops grown from 1,000 to 2,500 meters. The cooperative develops social and environmental projects. We focus on reforestation, the development of beekeeping and honey production and fostering a group of young entrepreneurs. Aprocassi's history goes back to 1997 when San Ignacio families were in conflict with a Canadian mining multinational whose activity would have a massive impact on the ecosystem. This opposition was backed by the Catholic church and farmers alike, who envisioned a more sustainable future for themselves. With this in mind, reverend Humberto Tapia Días created an association to provide an alternative for the area's economy based on organic agriculture. Aprocassi was born in March 2000 and became a cooperative later in 2010. Our coffee portfolio is made of: Santa Fe Gourmet, scoring 85 points; La Estrella Superior, 84; Santuario Cafe de Excelencia, 83; Paramo Cafe Especial, 82; and Chaupe Cafe Bueno, 81. We also offer special origins like El Condor and Guayabal and single-farm micro-lots.Translate
March, 2021 - March, 2021
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: July, 2021
Cupped: February, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoDried fruit, Black tea, Molasses, Nutty, Creamy
Seller (Pending)Floral Coffee blossom, Red apple, Dark chocolate
AlgranoAn interesting profile, a combination between a black tea flavour note and aftertaste and a full-creamy body. A crisp medium-high citric-malic acidity is also present.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.