Fuerza La Labor
- Process type
- Fully washed
- Altitude range
- 0m - 3500m
- Harvest period
- February, 2020 - February, 2020
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 83.25 points
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
COCAFELOL was founded in the year 2000 by an innovative group of producers, with the idea of changing the local coffee culture through the commercialization of specialty coffees and the vision of an environmentally sustainable coffee production.Translate
Cupped: February, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
Seller (Pending)Nuestro café proviene de las fincas de nuestros socios productores ubicados en los municipios de la labor, fraternidad, dolores Merendon, lucerna, sinuapa del departamento de Ocotepeque y parte de Copán. Todas estas fincas están localizadas entre 1100-1650 msnm, en su mayoría predomina diferentes climas, suelos y variedades que definen en taza diferentes perfiles de café que son exportados a mercados de Europa. Fuerza la labor: la fuerza que nos une, un origen definido por: aromas florales, acidez fina, sabor dulce, pos gusto duradero.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.