Dulce Choco - Organic
- $5.9304 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- $6.3713 USD / kg FOB FairTrade
- $6.5904 USD / kg FOB Organic
- $7.0326 USD / kg FOB FairTrade + Organic
- Catuaí, Pacas, Lempira
- Process type
- Altitude range
- 1450m - 1450m
- Harvest period
- February, 2017 - February, 2017
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
- Single farm
- FairTrade, Organic
- 49 sales on Algrano
- 2 Average orders per roaster
- 30 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
"This (2021) is the second consecutive year that we have worked with COMSA. The coffee we buy from them is superb and has been a huge hit with our customers. We're looking forward to welcoming the new crop shortly."
Leadership, innovation in organic farming
El café es un patrimonio familiar, desde que nos casamos con mi esposa empezamos nuestro camino juntos en el café. Desde 2012, soy socio de COMSA y con la formación que he recibido en practicas de agricultura orgánica hemos mejorado la calidad del café que producimos. Desde el 2014 estamos enfocados en la producción de cafés especiales, que no bajan de perfiles con 84 puntos. Siempre estamos innovando y experimentando en nuestro trabajo, en la finca producimos nuestro abonos orgánicos, la calidad de nuestro café refleja nuestra tradición cafetera.Translate
|Key flavor notes||
Seller (Pending)A very well balanced honey process coffee. Full of sweetness with notes of chocolate and green apple that taste even better as it cools. Organically produced.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.