- $5.6659 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- $6.1068 USD / kg FOB FairTrade
- Catuaí rojo, Lempira, IHCAFE 90
- Process type
- Fully washed
- Altitude range
- 1700m - 1700m
- Harvest period
- February, 2017 - February, 2017
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 86.25 points
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
- Single farm
- 49 sales on Algrano
- 2 Average orders per roaster
- 30 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
"This (2021) is the second consecutive year that we have worked with COMSA. The coffee we buy from them is superb and has been a huge hit with our customers. We're looking forward to welcoming the new crop shortly."
Leadership, innovation in organic farming
Finca Los Pinos es el segundo proyecto de nuestra tradición como productores de café desde 1987. Innovamos constantemente en nuestros procesos de manejo y secado de café y esto nos permite desarrollar la calidad de nuestro café. Alrededor de la finca se conserva el bosque en distintas areas, ademas procuramos utilizar practicas que ayudan a la conservación del suelo. Cuando nosotros tomamos nuestro café notamos el desarrollo positivo y constante en la taza, esperamos que ustedes también puedan disfrutarlo.Translate
|Key flavor notes||
Seller (Pending)Pa'lante is a coffee processed fully washed and sun dried using raised beds, inside of ventilated solar dryers. It has a pronounced acidity and very sweet fruits-like flavour.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.