San Andres, Lempira - SHG Blend FTO
- Origin: Honduras
- Variety: lempira, Ihcafe 90
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 83.5 points
- Available quantity: 550 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 100 bags
- Available for shipping from May, 2021 to Aug, 2021.
- Order now, pay later
The coffee story
Coagricsal has been supporting the group with workshops where they are trained to prepare inputs using a preparation of mountain microorganisms, as well as compost with 4 types of materials: chicken manure, coffee pulp, cattle manure and coffee husk.
Sundried on patios.
1400m - 1650m
November, 2020 - March, 2021
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: April, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoPlum, Dark chocolate, Red berries, Dried fruit
AlgranoPleasant and sweet, with berry notes , medium citric acidity and smooth body.
Cooperativa Agrícola Cafetalera San Antonio Limitada (Coagricsal) is a smallholder organization based in Western Honduras and working with production of coffee, cacao and chillies. We have presence in 7 departments of the country: Santa Bárbara, Copán, Ocotepeque, Lempira, Intibucá, Cortés and Francisco Morazán. Coagricsal is also certified organic, Fairtrade, UTZ, Rainforest Alliance and Cafe Practices. We provide technical assistance and disease control to our associates as well as quality assessment on their coffees.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.