Manuel Osmin Natural 33
- Origin: Honduras
- Variety: Parainema
- Process type: Pulped natural
- Grower's cupping score (SCA): 86.0 points
- Available quantity: 0 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 1 bag
- Available for shipping from Mar, 2021 to Jun, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: July 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 3 days left to place your order
The coffee story
Processing info on www.cafesmo.com
1010m - 1070m
March, 2021 - March, 2021
Coffee Quality Evaluation
|Key flavor notes||
Cafesmo Ocotepeque Honduras
We, the 250+ members who together form Cafesmo, have formalized our cooperation in 2016. Our individual fincas are relatively small, most of them ranging from 2 to 12 hectares. All our fincas are FTO certified and we offer an array of specialty profiles. Our region - Ocotepeque - is known for its rich soil and perfect altitude range to grow unique, richly flavored coffees. We are convinced that Mercedes and Ocotepeque will continue to gain in fame over the next few years, and deservedly so. Most of our finca’s are located between 1,200 and 1,600 meters. Thanks to a varied topography, we have a long harvest season, that starts late October and lasts until March. Varieties include Pacas, Lempira, Parainema, Catuaí, Obatá, Colombia, IHCAFE90… We have young people as well as less young members, women and men, someone who is a microbiologist, and one who has been an elementary school teacher. Together, we stand for ‘diversity and quality’, together we stand strong
Relationships with Roasters in
Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, and Sweden
Average orders per roaster
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.