The processFully Washed
Caturra Washed - AQ-03-21-1736
- Costa Rica
- Process type
- Fully washed
- Altitude range
- 1100m - 1400m
- Harvest period
- September, 2020 - February, 2021
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Family business w/ quality coffee & impact
Welcome to our beloved Aquiares, which is both coffee farm, and coffee community. We have been around since 1890, but in the past three decades we've experienced a socio-economical revolution, with the creation of a unique partnership: the Community (made up of 2,000 people, only 15% employed by the farm) and Cafetalera Aquiares (grower-miller-exporter), our company. We are currently experimenting with a 25 Varietal Garden, and offering micro-lots from Honey, Natural & Anaerobic processes. Our Fully Washed Estate SHB is a premium selection for a bright, lively espresso blend. Feel free to ask for a sample to try it out in person! We are a family business seeking to establish partnerships, not mere business deals. Our vision is long-term and we look for this in our coffee partners. Diego Alfonso Robelo - CEO Aquiares, Turrialba, Costa RicaTranslate
The processFully Washed
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.