Miriam Venegas Vega (L-3SL)
- Costa Rica
- caturra, catuai
- Process type
- Altitude range
- 1400m - 1400m
- Harvest period
- January, 2020 - January, 2020
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 84.25 points
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Offered by Bean Voyage: Womxn-Powered Coffee
- Costa Rica
- 9 sales on Algrano
- 2 Average orders per roaster
- 5 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
Feminist non-profit enterprise. Smallholder womxn
We are a feminist organization co-creating a sustainable coffee value chain that works for all including smallholder womxn coffee producers. We provide training access to womxn who have been historically excluded to improve their quality and farming practices and support them in accessing the market. Learn more: www.beanvoyage.comTranslate
The processmechanically semi-washed, dried on raised beds
Cupped: March, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
Seller (Pending)Miriam joined Bean Voyage's training in 2017 as part of our partner organization (CAF) in Frailes. As a passionate learner at heart, she was consistent with her participation at the training program for a few months until she was hospitalized after a small accident. She, nonetheless, continued reaching out and graduated from BV's program in 2018. Her coffee is a delicious mix of red berries, chocolate, and a medium tea-like body. Her coffee has an interesting malic acidity that some people associate with anaerobic coffee from the region.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.