Caturra Fully Washed
- $9.92 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- Costa Rica
- Process type
- Fully washed
- Harvest period
- January, 2019 - January, 2019
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
- Costa Rica
- Single farm
- 20 sales on Algrano
- 7 Average orders per roaster
- 3 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
Long-established & innovative family farm
With over 200 years of tradition trading specialty coffee, we believe the best way to honour our ancestors is by producing and exporting only great coffee. Our farms are located on the slopes of Barva and Poás Volcano in Central and West Valley and in Saints region. Our Gran Selection is a limited selection of exclusive micro and nano batches with unique exotic qualities that come from our menu of varieties such as Caturra, Geisha, Kenya SL-28, Villasarchi, Sarchimor and Mocca. The Hacienda Colima brand has been in our family since the mid-1800s. Its also a selection of the best micro-lots from our Central Valley farm. We also have a brand called Volcancito TZU fr om the region of our farm located in the Saints area with true characteristics of Tarrazu and Volcancito, from our farms in West and Central Valley. Read more at www.volcanazul.comTranslate
Cupped: April, 2019
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.