PE-101 Filadelfo Cordova Mejia - Finca Agua Colorada - Jaen - Cajamarca - Ref PE230
- Origin: Peru
- Variety: Caturra, Bourbon
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 85.75 points
- Available quantity: 0 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 50 bags
last updated on 2020-12-15
- Order now, pay later
The coffee story
Farm: Finca Agua Colorada
Location: San Francisco de Agua Colorada, Huabal, Jaen province, Cajamarca region
My fathers acquired this farm in the 90s, it had 2.5 hectares over the mountain. Began seeding 0.5 hectares with Caturra and Typica varieties. In 1997 all the farm was sow preserving the same varieties. Within 2005 to 2016 we acquired more lands and today we have as a Cordova Mejia family 8has of which 4 has are in coffee production with the varieties of Caturra and Bourbon. It is located at an altitude of 1850 meters above sea level, today it is called FINCA ECOLOGICA AGUA COLORADA in honor of our community and for the great biodiversity that exists. As coffee growers we are focused on a sustainable management, resilience to climate changes and business vision.
Washed and dried on raised beds in a polytunnel for 25 days.
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: November, 2020
CoE Peru 2020 (Grower)
Cupped: November, 2020
|Key flavor notes||Blackberry, Prune, Dark chocolate, Floral, Stone fruit||-|
|Quality comment||Intense, but still elegant in flavours, with medium round body and citric-tartaric acidity.||-|
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.