PE-100 Valentin Ccorimanya Villafuerte -Finca San Lorenzo Buena Fortuna - Calca - Cusco - Ref PE305
- Origin: Peru
- Variety: Typica, Bourbon, Catymor
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 85.5 points
- Available quantity: 9 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 50 bags
last updated on 2020-12-15
- Order now, pay later
The coffee story
Farm: Finca San Lorenzo - Buena Fortuna
Location: Huaynapata Grande, Calca province, Cusco region
Altitude: 1700 m.a.s.l.
The San Lorenzo Buena Fortuna farm was received by my father in law as an inheritance. He used to produce basic products and some areas were kept underused. When I took over in 2005 I slowly began preparing these parts of the farm for coffee. My goal was to improve the quality of the coffee we produced and to introduce new varieties that were more resistant to yellow leaf rust such as Bourbon, Catimor and others. In recent years, with the support of the Yanatile district municipality, I learned how to produce high quality coffees of the Bourbon variety. I also have developed solar dryers with pallets and a fermentation tank to improve quality.
Washed and dried on a solar drier (raised beds in a polytunnel) for 20 days.
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: November, 2020
CoE Peru 2020 (Grower)
Cupped: November, 2020
|Key flavor notes||Dried fruit, Prune, Stone fruit, Dark chocolate||-|
|Quality comment||Well balanced and intense, bright acidity and full body.||-|
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.