PE-97 Darlyn Johnn Sanchez Hilario - Finca Cinco Corazones - Oxapampa - Pasco - Ref PE311
- Origin: Peru
- Variety: Caturra, Bourbon, Gesha, H1
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 85.0 points
- Available quantity: 9 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 50 bags
last updated on 2020-12-15
- Order now, pay later
The coffee story
Farm: Finca Cinco Corazone
Location: San Miguel de Eneñas, Villa Rica, Oxapampa, Pasco
Altitude: 1100 - 1700m.a.s.l.
Our history as Cinco Corazones farm is passionate, full of experiences that have forged a unique character, which is reflected in each cup of coffee that can be enjoyed at our farm. We had a difficult beginning full of ups and downs but that has helped us grow and create strategies to cope with hard times. We developed a harmonious operation and make important decisions with caution. That is why today we can say that we are on the way to become a production center of the highest quality and consistency. Cinco Corazones farm starts its activities in March 2015 with the objective of producing quality. That is why we decided to grow very good coffees such as Bourbon and Gesha, that generated a good impressions on our buyers. They are giving us good yields and excellent cup results!
Washed. Mixed drying on a solar deck and mechanical drier for a total of 15 days.
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: November, 2020
CoE Peru 2020 (Grower)
Cupped: November, 2020
|Key flavor notes||Apple, Red berries, Green tea, Toffee||-|
|Quality comment||Elegant body, soft flavours, mild citric acidity and round body.||-|
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.