PE-94 Rosas Rafael Yzquierdo - Finca La Flor - Utcubamba - Amazonas Ref PE811
- Origin: Peru
- Variety: Catimor, Marsellesa
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 86.0 points
- Available quantity: 0 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 50 bags
last updated on 2020-12-15
- Order now, pay later
The coffee story
Farm: Finca Las Flores
Location: El Progreso, Cajaruro, Utcubamba province, Amazonas region
Altitude: 1600 m.a.s.l.
I bought Finca La Flor alongside my wife and children 5 years ago. La Flor has 2.5 hectares of coffee. Today, my children have already formed their own families and my wife and I are running the farm alone. The Marsellesa variety is new to the farm and it gives us a lot of hope for the future as the cup quality is really good.
Washed and dried on solar drier for 31 days.
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: November, 2020
CoE Peru 2020 (Grower)
Cupped: November, 2020
|Key flavor notes||Pear, Rhubarb, Nectarine, Floral||-|
|Quality comment||Light and elegant in flavours, fruity and floral notes mainly, topped with citric acidity and medium body. Juicy and very sweet.||-|
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.