PE-91 Gerardo Huaroc Yalo - Finca Huaroc Yalo - Satipo - Junin - Ref PE744
- Origin: Peru
- Variety: Caturra, Typica
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 85.5 points
- Available quantity: 7 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 50 bags
last updated on 2020-12-15
- Order now, pay later
The coffee story
Farm: Huaroc Yalo
Location: Vista Alegre, Pangoa, Satipo province, Junin region
I bought my farm in the year of 2008. Since then, my family and I have been growing coffee. We persevered despite the yellow rust plague, which hit us not long after our first harvest in 2011 - only three bags of coffee back then. Nowadays we have 5 hectares of coffee and we want to continue growing.
Washed and dried on a concrete patio for 8 days.
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: November, 2020
CoE Peru 2020 (Grower)
Cupped: November, 2020
|Key flavor notes||Dried fruit, Raisin, Stone fruit, Prune, Dark chocolate||-|
|Quality comment||Sweet, well balanced and full bodied, with bright citric acidity.||-|
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.