TZ-6-201908 Finagro Fully Washed
- Origin: Tanzania
- Variety: bourbon, sl28
- Process type: Fully washed
- Grower's cupping score (SCA): 84.0 points
last updated on 2021-02-12
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: September, 2019
|Key flavor notes||
Grower (Pending)The freshly picked cherries are brought directly to the pulping and washing station where they are immediately pulped and fermented for up to 36 hours. After fermentation, the coffees are washed and dried on African raised beds. We initially dry our coffee under shade so as not to shock the bean during drying. The coffee remains on the raised beds for a further 8 to 10 days until it is dry enough to be sent to the conditioning bins. Once the coffee beans have attained a well-conditioned state and have a moisture content below 12%, they are bagged and delivered to the dry mill in Arusha for further processing. ** The export costs appear as $0 USD for this lot because the exporting is being handled by the farm and their price is fully integrated.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.