Piedras Lloronas Honey
- $6.3086 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- El Salvador
- Process type
- Altitude range
- 1500m - 1590m
- Harvest period
- January, 2020 - January, 2020
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
Updated May, 2020
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
- El Salvador
- Group of farms
- 24 sales on Algrano
- 4 Average orders per roaster
- 7 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
Award-winning family farms, eco-friendly mill
Sicafe is owned by the Silva family. We grow, process, export and roast coffee in Apaneca, Ahuachapán, El Salvador. We market coffees from our 6 family farms, located around the summits of the Apaneca-Ilamatepec mountain range, and also from 30 other producers around the country. We are proud to say we have had coffees amongst the winning lots of the national Cup of Excellence 7 times! La Siberia Estate, in our family since 1870, produced a lot that was awarded 94 pts. by Coffee Review in 2008. We also received 3 awards from AVPA Paris for our roasted coffees for two consecutive years. In 2017, our mill San Pedro was named the most environmentally friendly in the country. We grow mainly 2 varieties: Bourbon and Pacamara. Our trees are covered by shade and fertilized with organic matter produced by us. We also care deeply for our staff by providing workshops, scholarships and full pensions for those that retire because of old age. Visit our website sicafesa.com.Translate
Cupped: May, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.