8 sales on Algrano
Semi Natural H1 Black Honey
- Origin: El Salvador
- Variety: Farm Hybrids
- Process type: Honey
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 85.75 points
- Available quantity: 45 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 1 bag
- Available for shipping from May, 2021 to Jun, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: September 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 24 days left to place your order
The coffee story
Finca San Antonio, one of Carlo's farms, produced a Pacamara that was used by World Champion Dan Fellows in both 2018 and 2019 Coffee in Good Spirits Competitions.
This is a new process we call semi-natural. We float the cherries and ferment them anaerobically in blue barrels for a few days, then remove the pulp and leave all the mucilage around the seed. The sticky seeds dry on raised beds for around 30 days. This process uses practically no water, just enough to keep the premises clean. The end result is a unique Black Honey, better than the ones we produced in the past.
1200m - 1500m
February, 2021 - February, 2021
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: March, 2021
Cupped: February, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoRaspberry, Mango, Red ripe fruit
Grower (Pending)Berry, Citrus fruit
AlgranoLots of forest fruit in the nose that got translated into the cup as well together with dried mango. High citric acidity and medium silky body.
Pola Handcrafted Coffees. Honeys and Naturals. Raised Beds. Located in Juayua. Apaneca-Ilamatepec Mountain range.
Relationships with Roasters in
United Kingdom and Netherlands
Average orders per roaster
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.