8 sales on Algrano
- Origin: El Salvador
- Variety: Parainema
- Process type: Natural/Sun Dried
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 85.0 points
- Available quantity: 7 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 1 bag
- Available for shipping from May, 2021 to Jun, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: September 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 24 days left to place your order
The coffee story
Finca Las Brisas, a farm located in the town of Juayua in the middle of the Apaneca Ilamatepec mountain range, is proof of how good farming practices, technology and expertise in post-harvest can change the future of coffee. While most Salvadoran coffee producers have been struggling with climate change, outbreaks of leaf rust and labour shortages (leading many to abandon their farms), Carlos Pola is on the other extreme of this stark reality with a healthy plantation, increasing production and outstanding quality.
Traditional Natural sun dried.
1200m - 1500m
February, 2021 - February, 2021
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: March, 2021
Cupped: February, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoFloral, Lime, Red berries, Honey
Grower (Pending)Fruity, Citrus fruit, Juicy
AlgranoForest fruit and honey in the nose, floral notes and lime in the cup profile, tea like body, high citric acidity- generally bright and juicy.
Pola Handcrafted Coffees. Honeys and Naturals. Raised Beds. Located in Juayua. Apaneca-Ilamatepec Mountain range.
Relationships with Roasters in
United Kingdom and Netherlands
Average orders per roaster
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.