- $6.5036 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- $6.5036 USD / kg FOB Rainforest Alliance
- Altitude range
- 1240m - 1290m
- Harvest period
- January, 2017 - January, 2017
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 86.0 points
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Produced & offered by La Bastilla
- Single farm
- Rainforest Alliance
- 17 sales on Algrano
- 2 Average orders per roaster
- 11 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
La Bastilla has about 160 hectares of Arabica coffee. it is situated in a East-West running valley north of the Lake Apanas, about 20 KM NW of Jinotega, and the coffee grows at an altitude of 1100 - 1450 m.a.s.l. All coffee is being processed at the farm's coffee mill. La Bastilla exports directly form the mill to port and its final destination. We are able to produce micro-lots of the different areas within the coffee plantation, which are being harvested, processed, stored and milld separately at buyers requests. We produce fine fully washed coffees of interesting cup profiles, as well as richt red-honey and sundried naturals from fully ripe cherries. La Bastilla sponsors a agricultural technical high school at the farm, which currently hosts 50 students of poor coffee farmers in the area. This school runs 7 small businesses, one of them is a nice little Eco-Lodge in the middle of the coffee plantation. Visitors (tourists and coffee people all alike) are welcome to stay here!Translate
|Key flavor notes||
Seller (Pending)Single micro farm lot from within La Bastilla. Sweet citric acidity.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.