- Origin: Mexico
- Variety: Bourbon rojo, Bourbon amarillo, Typica, Peñasco
- Process type: Fully washed
- Available quantity: 100 bags est.
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 10 bags
- Available for shipping from Apr, 2022 to Aug, 2022.
- 318 days left to place your order
The coffee story
This coffee we offer is produced in the region of Ángel Albino Corzo, and this specific lot is from a selection of farms between 1,400 and 1,700 masl.
The blend was curated thanks to a collaboration between Capitan, a 300-member organic-certified cooperative in Jaltenango, and our team Ensambles, who assisted with lot separation and QC of each lot entering the warehouse.
Setting up a regional lab means we were able to identify areas and producers who can produce high quality coffees. After the harvest we plan on fostering the relationship with those producers with field technical assistance.
12-hour dry fermentation
Disruptive exporters w/ community focus
Ensambles es una empresa procesadora y comercializadora de cafés mexicanos enfocada en la calidad (cafés especiales) y en el trato directo con compradores y productores. Damos acompañamiento a los productores de las diferentes regiones del país como por ejemplo Chiapas, Oaxaca y Veracruz, durante el ciclo de cosecha para mejorar sus procesos y obtener los mejores cafés, acopiamos, procesamos y comercializamos café verde y tostado para el mercado nacional e internacional.Translate
1400m - 1800m
January, 2022 - April, 2022
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.