- Origin: Mexico
- Variety: sarchimor
- Process type: Fully washed
- Grower's cupping score (SCA): 84.0 points
- Available quantity: 100 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 5 bags
- New crop samples are expected to be available by 07 Apr 2021
- Available for shipping from Jun, 2021 to Jun, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: September 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 59 days left to place your order
The coffee story
This coffee is produced by Juan Martinez, Finca Los Deseos, in the region of Coatepec, Veracuz.
It is shade grown, some of the shade trees have been here for many years.
Coffee varietals initially planted in Coatepec were typica and bourbon. In 2012 leaf rust devasted many coffee farms accross Veracruz, and Juan had no other choice but to explore alternative varietals that adapt to new climate conditions at his altitude. This lot is sarchimor, a leaf rust resistant varietal.
The coffee is processed at Ernesto Perez´ mill, who is a Q processor certified producer living nearby.
48-hour dry fermentation
1000m - 1100m
December, 2020 - February, 2021
Coffee Quality Evaluation
|Key flavor notes||
Grower (Pending)Hazelnut, Chocolate, Green pepper, Citric
Ensambles de Cafes Mexicanos, S.A. DE C.V.
Ensambles es una empresa procesadora y comercializadora de cafés mexicanos enfocada en la calidad (cafés especiales) y en el trato directo con compradores y productores. Damos acompañamiento a los productores de las diferentes regiones del país como por ejemplo Chiapas, Oaxaca y Veracruz, durante el ciclo de cosecha para mejorar sus procesos y obtener los mejores cafés, acopiamos, procesamos y comercializamos café verde y tostado para el mercado nacional e internacional.
Relationships with Roasters in
Switzerland, Denmark, France, United Kingdom, Norway, Slovakia, and Taiwan
Average orders per roaster
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.