El Vegetal - Nuevo Oriente
- Origin: Guatemala
- Variety: Caturra, Bourbon rojo
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 84.5 points
- Available quantity: 275 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 30 bags
- Available for shipping from Mar, 2021 to Jun, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: July 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 10 days left to place your order
The coffee story
This blend allows us to support small producers and offer consistent cup profiles to roasters around the world.
18 hour average fermentation, completely patio dried.
1400m - 1600m
October, 2020 - March, 2021
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: March, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoGreen grape, Plum, Dark berries, Walnut, Herbal, Greenish
AlgranoComplex in flavours, with medium-high tartaric acidity and medium round body, well balanced.
With 125 years of coffee farming experience, the Falla family is one of the oldest coffee farming families in Antigua. The story of San Miguel- Single Origin Coffees begins more than 50 years ago when Arturo Falla Cofiño embarked on a new adventure when he purchased the farm El Tempixque. El Tempixque is located just a short drive from Antigua, a world heritage site, in the village of San Miguel Dueñas. The farm is nestled amongst three majestic and active volcanoes, Agua, Fuego and Acatenango. The coffees from San Miguel are as unique as the location itself. In addition to coffee, El Tempixque produced another of El Canche’s loves: ornamental plants. The farm is home to a beautiful nursery of poinsettias and orchids. El Tempixque’s orchids have given rise to new and unique varieties and have received awards on numerous occasions. “El Canche” (The Blond) farmed coffee and orchids at El Tempixque for 30 years until he passed away. At that time, his son, Estuardo Falla, faced a crossro
Relationships with Roasters in
Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, and United Kingdom
Average orders per roaster
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.