The processSecado en Patio
- $6.72 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- Catuaí rojo
- Process type
- Fully washed
- Altitude range
- 1780m - 2000m
- Harvest period
- February, 2016 - February, 2016
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 87.0 points
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Produced by Finca Las Cortinas
- Single farm
- 61 sales on Algrano
- 2 Average orders per roaster
- 35 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
Young, Entrepreneurial, Innovative, Transparent
The Guat Lab is Mario Alarcon and Christian Starry, two producers and exporters who work side by side with growers in all parts of Guatemala to help them market their coffees. Unlike most exporters, they work as service providers providing 100% price transparency to their partners. The company developed a model with a fixed fee for exporting services and fair prices discussed with (not imposed to) each farmer and direct contact to the final buyer. Chris and Mario managed to make room for a different kind of exporting in Guatemala. More people trade transparently in the country now, a trend they are proud to have pioneered. They work with a number of producers with similar views of coffee: focus on innovation, transparency and a savvy approach to business. Mario is also the owner of Finca El Recuerdo and Finca Monte de Oro in Acatenango whilst Chris owns Finca El Xalúm and La Revuelta in Amatitlán. They are also known as Truth Trading Company or TTCo Exports.Translate
The processSecado en Patio
|Key flavor notes||
Seller (Pending)Aroma floral, perfumado, sabor cítrico a lima, delicado, notas florares y cuerpo liviano
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.