The processSecado en Patio
- $6.28 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- Bourbon rojo
- Process type
- Fully washed
- Altitude range
- 1460m - 1560m
- Harvest period
- January, 2016 - January, 2016
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 85.0 points
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Produced & offered by Finca El Xalúm
- Single farm
- 1 sales on Algrano
- 1 Average orders per roaster
- 1 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
Before - 1820: Finca el Xalum was part of a larger Hacienda called Belen in the town Pampichin. During the late 1700 and early 1800 Pampichin was abandoned. After the Guatemalan independence - 1821: The Jesuits sold the hacienda to Doroteo Samayoa and the area became to be known as Belen. At the time Belen produced Nopal (cactus) and after a process it would become black ink, used in tinting cloth and it was exported mainly to Europe. Late 19th and early 20th century: When artificial black was developed the Hacienda was no longer profitable. We started switching to other products like panela, cattle, and the introduction of coffee. End of 1950's: The owner of the hacienda Margarita Samayoa (daughter of Doroteo), converted the hacienda into one of the largest coffee plantations in Guatemala. At the end of the 1950s Margarita decided to inherit her nephews and nieces one of them was Carmen, who then inherited Christian who founded Finca El Xalum!Translate
The processSecado en Patio
|Key flavor notes||
Seller (Pending)Sabor a toronja y almendra
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.