Bule Adado Washed - Yirgacheffe Gr 2
- Origin: Ethiopia
- Variety: Kudhume, Welisho, Dego
- Process type: Fully washed
- Grower's cupping score (SCA): 86.0 points
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: February, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
Grower (Pending)Co-operative's name: Adado Location: Daro kebele, in the border with Adado kebele and next to Aboole River, Bule District, Gedeo Zone, SNNPR national region Manager: Abinet Members: 1273 smallholders, of which 204 are women Seasonal staff: 185 Estimated production for the 2019-2020 harvest: 5 containers Harvest season: October to February. Processing started on December 20th Rainy season: June to Mid November Processing: Process: Fully washed. The cherries are hand-sorted and depulped in the late hours of the afternoon. The beans, covered in mucilage, are soaked in water tanks for around 48 hours, rinsed and dried on raised beds for up to 15 days. Coffee farms in Bule district average around 30 to 40 years and the plots have altitudes of up to 2200 m above sea level. The privileged location yields coffees that tend to be denser and keep well for a long period. Adado is one of Bule's main co-operatives, producing famous 90+ coffees.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.