Kenissa, Lot 2
- $5.7321 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- Altitude range
- 0m - 2500m
- Harvest period
- January, 2020 - January, 2020
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
The Kata Muduga Union was founded in 2015. It is an Umbrella organization for Cooperatives in the Jimma Area and provides marketing and administrative services to them. The Union sells and exports the Cooperatives coffees on their behalf. However, Kata Muduga doesn't take position on the coffees and sells them under its own name but rather acts as a sales agent. We decided to work with Kata Muduga because of the great potential of the Limu area but also because of its self-understanding as a transparently working service provider. 90% of the final FOB price is returned to the producer. 5% are linked to actual transport and warehousing costs and 5% cover the operational costs of Kata Muduga.Translate
Cupped: February, 2019
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.