Natural Guji Gr 1
- Process type
- Natural/Sun Dried
- Altitude range
- 1890m - 2070m
- Harvest period
- January, 2020 - January, 2020
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 84.0 points
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Nardos Coffee Exporting company is a third generation family- business organization, tracing its coffee heritage back to the 1960s when the family began the coffee farming at specific locality, known as Guji Zone, Oromia. where currently the best quality coffee of Guji is outsourced. Nardos exports annually on average about 2,000 tons of washed and natural coffee of specialty and mainstream worldwide. Nardos owns its own family coffee 152 hectares farm with 2069 out-growers. Which supports more than 12,000 families having over 3,500 hectares of coffee farms in Guji zone which has Organic, RFA, UTZ, Fair TSA and C.A,F.E. Practices certificates. Nardos coffee Exporting Company is currently equipped with different coffee processing facilities. It owns 7 wet coffee pulping industries, 5 natural coffee hullers and high Tech coffee cleaning and warehouse Enterprise with capacity of 5-6 tons per hour, in Addis Ababa.Translate
Cupped: February, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.