Natural Yirgacheffe Lot 2
- Process type
- Natural/Sun Dried
- Harvest period
- January, 2019 - January, 2019
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Created in 2002, YCFCU is a Union of 28 primary co-operatives split into 43 washing stations with over 38,000 farmers supporting over 300,000 family members. These are all part of the Gedeo people, who produce some of the most prized Ethiopian coffees with natural techniques. It is part of our culture to preserve our environment. To do so we combine our traditional ways with specialized agronomist advice. YCFCU works as a marketing body for the primary co-ops facilitating loans for cherry collection and redistributing profit to its members. The union also invests in the community building a school in Dila and bridges to link isolated areas. All the co-operatives are located in the Gedeo Zone, in the southern part of Ethiopia. This region is famous for coffee growing in the country, with 62,000 hectares of gardens that are dedicated to coffee alone. On average, Gedeo produces 15,500 tons of Yirgacheffe grade each year.Translate
Cupped: February, 2019
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.