- $5.5777 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- $5.5777 USD / kg FOB UTZ Certified
- Harvest period
- January, 2019 - January, 2019
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Produced & offered by Sidama Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union
- FairTrade, Organic, UTZ Certified, Rainforest Alliance
- 1 sales on Algrano
- 1 Average orders per roaster
- 1 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
Sidama Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union (SCFCU) was founded in 2001 to represent coffee producing cooperatives in Sidama Zone of southern Ethiopia. Today, SCFCU has grown to represent 53 primary cooperative societies and over 80,000 farmers (small holders) making SCFCU the second largest coffee producing cooperative union in Ethiopia. Nearly all coffee produced by our member cooperatives is shade grown in low densities under the canopies of indigenous trees and enset, a staple food crop. Members of SCFCU have been growing and processing Sidama type coffee for more than 35 years, and are now exporting high quality traceable coffee directly to overseas buyers. Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade Labeling Organizations (FLO) since 2003, Sidama Union produces approximately about 10,000 tons of high quality Organic Arabica beans per year, 95% of which is washed.Translate
Cupped: January, 2019
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.