ET-114-202012 Sidamo UG FW
- Origin: Ethiopia
- Variety: Heirloom
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 83.0 points
- Available quantity: 320 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 10 bags
last updated on 2021-02-26
- ETA Bremen, Germany: July 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 50 days left to place your order
The coffee story
With many decades of experience in coffee, Nardos is committed to supplying high-quality coffees delivered on time, a process managed by skilled professionals and excellent logistics services. Nardos exports an average of 2.000 tons of both washed and natural coffees every year. The company also works with other 1334 growers in the Guji zone supplying RFA, UTZ and CAFE Practices coffees.
Nardos shows unique commitment to social responsibility through projects aimed at the coffee-producing communities. In 2012, Nardos partnered with Think Coffee café and The Bushwick Seed Company imports in New York City to channel a portion of our joint profits into building a library and distributing feminine hygiene products for Kellensoo Eleshu Primary School in Hagere Mariam district, which is benefiting thousands. With Nardos, you can be certain that your investment will make a positive impact.
December, 2020 - December, 2020
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: February, 2021
Cupped: January, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoGreenish, Dark berries, Grassy
AlgranoGreenish with medium tartaric acidity and notes of cardamom, dark berries, light in the body but still round and well balanced.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.