- Origin: Ethiopia
- Variety: Heirloom
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 84.5 points
- Available quantity: 300 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 10 bags
- Available for shipping from Mar, 2021 to Mar, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: September 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 5 days left to place your order
The coffee story
December, 2020 - December, 2020
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: January, 2021
Cupped: January, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoPlum, Red berries, Dark fruit, Spice, Chocolate, Herbal
Boledu Coffee is the operator of washing stations in the Yirgacheffe district (Konga, Gedeb, Aricha) and the Guji district. We have integrated supply chains with our farmer out-growers in both districts and are organically certified, maintaining traceability throughout the supply chain to ensure the best quality. Founded in 2018 by two friends Abiyot Ageze and Mebrahtu Aynalem, the company aims to work with farmers in partnership to showcase the best of their coffee by bringing the best practices for coffee preparation & management to Ethiopia and the regions where we work.
Relationships with Roasters in
Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, and Taiwan
Average orders per roaster
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.