- Origin: Colombia
- Variety: Castillo, Colombia, Supremo
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 81.75 points
- Available quantity: 110 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 100 bags
- Available for shipping from Feb, 2021 to Feb, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: October 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 81 days left to place your order
1610m - 1980m
October, 2020 - October, 2020
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: February, 2020
Cupped: January, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoCoffee with mild citric acidity and medium body.
Grower (Pending)in Grain pro
Cooperativa De Cafetaleros Del Norte Del Valle CAFENORTE
CAFENORTE is a cooperative with around 1.700 associated Coffee families in 12 Regions of the Norte del Valle, it has been more than 50 years as a leader in the production and marketing of Coffee in the northern region of the department. Our main purpose is to assure the wellness of the associated Coffee families, for that reason the cooperative has created services, programs and has obtained different certificates to contribute to their quality of life. At the same time we offer to our clients traceability throughout the value chain and a life experience directly with the coffee growers, due to CAFENORTE has supervised and controlled the entire chain process since the farm until the milling or roasting.
Relationships with Roasters in
Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, United Kingdom, and Ireland
Average orders per roaster
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.