Castillo Natural EF2 Hernando Arcila
- Origin: Colombia
- Variety: Castillo
- Process type: Natural/Sun Dried
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 86.75 points
- Available quantity: 57 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 4 bags
- Available for shipping from Jun, 2021 to Jun, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: January 2022
- Order now, pay later
- 226 days left to place your order
The coffee story
This coffee was exposed to a dry aerobic fermentation of 24 hours, later placed inside grain pro bags for 60 hours maintaining temperature below 22 degrees celsius by placing the coffee inside a water tank. Later, placed on raised bed until 18% moisture content is achieved, afterwards coffee is placed inside grain pro bags again for 50 hours and later left to dry below 40 degrees celsius on raised beds until 10.5% moisture content was achieved.
Innovative family business w/ big and micro-lots
WE ARE A FOURTH GENERATION COFFEE GROWERS FROM QUINDÍO-COLOMBIA Over the last 85 years, our family business has been growing and distributing the finest Colombian coffee to local exporters. In 2015 we expanded our operations and began producing, sourcing and exporting speciality coffee to the rest of the world. As growers, we specialise in alternative processes that are new to Colombia. At our farm and Processing Centre La Pradera, the most exotic varieties are processed achieving profiles that are distinctive for Colombian coffees. Cofinet also represents and supports a large number of Colombian Specialty coffee growers. We pride ourselves on creating sustainable, ethical and long-term relationships.Translate
1600m - 2000m
June, 2021 - June, 2021
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: June, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoTropical fruit, Red ripe fruit, Winey, Blueberry, Maracuja, Melon, Greenish, Papaya
Seller (Pending)Strawberry, Cherry, Red apple
AlgranoYummy melon and papaya in combination with red ripe fruit. This coffee had a medium coating body accompanied with bright citric-malic acidity and pleasant rummy finish.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.