Single Estate - Marta Arcila - El Capricho
- Origin: Colombia
- Variety: Caturra
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 84.75 points
- Available quantity: 430 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 14 bags
- New crop samples are expected to be available by 27 Jun 2021
- Available for shipping from Oct, 2021 to Jan, 2022.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: January 2022
- Order now, pay later
- 226 days left to place your order
The coffee story
This coffee is part of the new Program monitored by Cofinet, this process involves fermenting in cherry inside grain pro bags for 48 hours, as temperature in Armenia is quite high grain pro bags are placed in water tanks to reduce the temperature, this allows a more controlled fermentation. Coffee then is pulped and and placed in raised beds 18 days until it reaches ideal moisture content of 11% was achieved.
Innovative family business w/ big and micro-lots
WE ARE A FOURTH GENERATION COFFEE GROWERS FROM QUINDÍO-COLOMBIA Over the last 85 years, our family business has been growing and distributing the finest Colombian coffee to local exporters. In 2015 we expanded our operations and began producing, sourcing and exporting speciality coffee to the rest of the world. As growers, we specialise in alternative processes that are new to Colombia. At our farm and Processing Centre La Pradera, the most exotic varieties are processed achieving profiles that are distinctive for Colombian coffees. Cofinet also represents and supports a large number of Colombian Specialty coffee growers. We pride ourselves on creating sustainable, ethical and long-term relationships.Translate
1600m - 2000m
June, 2021 - December, 2021
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: June, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoDried fruit, Spice, Dark berries, Chocolate, Greenish, Licorice
Seller (Pending)Orange, Brown sugar, Kiwi
AlgranoNice combo of dark berries and sweet licorice finish, medium tartaric citric and medium coating body, well balanced.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.