- Origin: Colombia
- Variety: Castillo, Colombia, Caturra, castillo
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 83.5 points
- Available quantity: 100 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 14 bags
- New crop samples are expected to be available by 20 Mar 2021
- Available for shipping from Apr, 2021 to Jun, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: November 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 227 days left to place your order
The coffee story
Very close to Algrano. Consistent certified coffee
CAFENORTE is a cooperative with around 1.700 associated Coffee families in 12 municipalities of the Norte del Valle del Cauca, it has been more than 50 years as a leader in the production and marketing of Coffee in the northern region of the department. Our main purpose is to assure the wellness of the associated Coffee families, for that reason the cooperative has created services, programs and has obtained different certificates to contribute to their quality of life. At the same time we offer to our clients traceability throughout the value chain and a life experience directly with the coffee growers, due to CAFENORTE has supervised and controlled the entire chain process since the farm until the milling or roasting.Translate
1800m - 2100m
March, 2021 - May, 2021
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: March, 2021
Cupped: March, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoDark chocolate, Herbal, Dark berries, Red berries
Seller (Pending)Chocolate, Caramel, Citrus fruit, Creamy
AlgranoFloral and perfumy, especially in the aftertaste, medium body and medium citric acidity.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.