CO-134-202012 Las Guacharacas, Lavado
- Origin: Colombia
- Process type: Fully washed
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 85.0 points
- Available quantity: 20 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 1 bag
last updated on 2021-02-15
- Available for shipping from Feb, 2021 to Feb, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: June 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 16 days left to place your order
The coffee story
It is a pleasure for us to name this micro-lot Las Guacharacas in honor of such an emblematic bird.
Ripe grains were collected manually by collectors in the region. Once the coffee entered the processing plant, the beans were washed to remove any dirt that it brought, likewise, the green and floating beans were removed. Then it was subjected to the pulping and washing process in our ecological machines that reduce water consumption, there the light grains were removed. Finally, a pre-drying process was carried out to stabilize the coffee beans before being subjected to the silo drying process with temperatures no higher than 38 ° C.
December, 2020 - December, 2020
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: January, 2021
Cupped: December, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoApple, Plum, Toffee, Dark chocolate
85,5 (Grower)Citric, Brown sugar, Bright acidity, Full-bodied, High sweetness, Juicy
AlgranoVery dense coffee, sweet, with notes of dark fruit and cooked apple. WIth its syrupy and full body, mild acidity and high sweetness its well suited for intense espresso.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.