NATURAL COFFEE BERRY PROFILE
- Origin: Colombia
- Variety: Castillo Naranjal
- Process type: Natural/Sun Dried
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 86.0 points
- Available quantity: 65 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 5 bags
- Available for shipping from Mar, 2021 to Mar, 2021.
- ETA Bremen, Germany: October 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 26 days left to place your order
Selección manual de cerezas maduras, fermentación controlada y secado prolongado
January, 2021 - January, 2021
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: January, 2021
Cupped: January, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoRaspberry, Red ripe fruit, Cacao nibs, Tropical fruit, High sweetness
Grower (Pending)Berry, Dark chocolate
AlgranoVery sweet, fruity, with lingering aftertaste, crisp citric acidity and round body.
Cooperativa de Caficultores de Anserma
We are a Cooperative of more than 2,100 coffee growers, in the southwest of Caldas, with an average farm size of 2.4 hectares. 30% of our members are women. All the profits are invested in the coffee growers looking for their welfare. Our goal is to market coffee and other agricultural products efficiently, through the democratic and participative integration of coffee growers in the cooperative's area of action. We create new products or services and implement new channels and/or processes to tap new markets, generating added value for members and families. Our project Todos al Agua (All for Water) focuses on cleaning and preserving water resources. It was created when members reported their children were constantly becoming ill due to contaminated streams. Through Proyectos Veredales we set up a football field for kids to play football safely. Read more here www.cooperativaanserma.com.co.
Relationships with Roasters in
Switzerland, Denmark, France, United Kingdom, and Norway
Average orders per roaster
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.