CO-129-202012 Margarita Honey Micro Lote 2-2020
- Origin: Colombia
- Process type: Honey
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 86.0 points
- Available quantity: 12 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 1 bag
last updated on 2021-02-19
- ETA Bremen, Germany: June 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 17 days left to place your order
Ripe grains were collected manually by collectors in the region. Upon arrival at the processing plant, the coffee undergoes a washing to remove dirt and leaves that it brings from the crop, as well as classification by water to remove green and floating beans. There, the beans are subjected to a controlled fermentation process for 16 hours in a stainless steel tank. After this process, the beans were pulped in our specialty machine and the beans were placed in a stainless steel tank to be subjected to another controlled lactic fermentation process for 30 hours. To finish, the coffee was raised to the canopy above the benefiader, where it was slowly dried for approximately 20 days until obtaining adequate humidity between 10 and 12.
December, 2020 - December, 2020
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: January, 2021
Cupped: December, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoDried fruit, Jammy, Stone fruit, Blueberry, Rummy, Red ripe fruit
85 (Grower)Chocolate, Fruity, Spice, Cane sugar, Citric, Medium body
AlgranoElegant and soft, sweet, with honey like body, and acidity that reminded me of lemon juice. Notes of dried blueberries and rummy finish.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.