CO-128-202012 Carmen Honey Micro Lote 1-2020
- Origin: Colombia
- Variety: Colombia, Castillo
- Process type: Honey
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 85.5 points
- Available quantity: 14 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 1 bag
last updated on 2021-02-12
- ETA Bremen, Germany: June 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 15 days left to place your order
The coffee story
My sisters and I put a lot of dedication and care into this coffee, controlling and monitoring the post-harvest until the beans achieved the ideal fermentation and moisture levels. The ripe cherries were manually picked and, after the removal of floaters and green beans, we left them to rest for 20 hours before pulping under controlled temperatures of no more than 35 grades centigrader. We then depulped the cherries on a machine dedicated to our best lots and fermented the beans in mucilage for another 26 hours. We used marquesinas on the top of the beneficiader to dry the coffee, using humidity meters to determine when to stop the process.
December, 2020 - December, 2020
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: January, 2021
Cupped: December, 2020
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoDark chocolate, Dark fruit, Dark berries, Plum, Cinnamon
85 (Grower)Fruity, Citrus fruit, Grapefruit, Caramel, Bright acidity
AlgranoAnother great candidate for fantastic espresso! With its jammy mouthfeel, lingering aftertaste, syrupy body,and mild acidity it's going to taste just yummy. And as the cherry on top if it, there is a cinamonny finish to it as well;)
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.