Finca Santa Maria Fully Washed Women's Coffee
- Process type
- Fully washed
- Harvest period
- December, 2020 - December, 2020
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 85.5 points
- Green or roasted samples are available
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
La Pradera is a family-owned organic estate farm in Aratoca, Santander. Four generations of the Daza Bautistas have been directly involved in the production, processing and export of exceptional, organic, specialty coffee. In the early 1970’s Mr. Héctor Daza began the transformation of the family farm into a coffee paradise, by planting diverse timber and fruit trees, creating a beautiful shade canopy for the different varieties of coffee he planted. This was the starting point of a lifelong commitment to environmental practices at La Pradera. The 1980’s were a challenging period, with low market prices and adverse climate conditions. I, Oscar Daza, third generation, assumed the leadership of La Pradera, with a vision to produce extraordinary specialty coffees, certified Rainforest Alliance, Birdfriendly and Organic for world markets.Translate
Cupped: January, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.