- $2.9762 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- $3.4171 USD / kg FOB FairTrade
- Mundo Novo
- Process type
- Natural/Sun Dried
- Altitude range
- 810m - 910m
- Harvest period
- June, 2017 - June, 2017
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 80.0 points
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Josué Tavares (Seller)
Josué Tavares (Seller)80.0
|Key flavor notes||
Josué Tavares (Seller)-
Josué Tavares (Seller)This price is considering Fairtrade minimium price. If NY is above 135 cents, then consider the price this way: NY + 20 cents per pound. (155 preço mínimo. Se NY acima 135 cents, NY + 20 cents).
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.