Canta Galo Espresso Lot
- $5.00 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- $5.00 USD / kg FOB Rainforest Alliance
- Catuai Vermelho
- Process type
- Natural/Sun Dried
- Altitude range
- 1070m - 1230m
- Harvest period
- June, 2021 - September, 2021
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 83.0 points
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
- Single farm
- Q Certified, Certifica Minas, BSCA, UTZ Certified, Rainforest Alliance
- 9 sales on Algrano
- 3 Average orders per roaster
- 3 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
"We made contact through the platform and I started talking with Heron. We had a couple of Zoom calls and straight-up I could feel that connection. The love for his work, the pride and the ownership he had in what he does was remarkable. I fell in love with him straight away. The relationship was established immediately - and that was just the first step. "
Small family farm driven by high quality
Small family farm driven by high quality Canta Galo is a traditional farm located in Campos Altos. A privileged place due to its height and the climate conditions. We work with different varieties of coffee trees aimed at producing excellent coffees with scores from 83 to 92 points according to the SCA scale. We are family oriented and aim to continuing the legacy left by our beloved father, Heron Reger de Carvalho.Translate
|Key flavor notes||
Seller (Pending)Nutty, Chocolate
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.