The coffee story
Vinhal Natural Estate Lot II
- $6.65 USD / kg FOB Rainforest Alliance
- $6.65 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- $6.65 USD / kg FOB 4C
- $6.65 USD / kg FOB Rainforest Alliance + 4C
- Yellow Catuai, Red Catuai, Catucai, Mondo Novo, Icatu, Topazio, IBC12
- Process type
- Natural/Sun Dried
- Altitude range
- 980m - 980m
- Harvest period
- September, 2021 - September, 2021
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA)
Updated October, 2021
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
"Passion, quality and uniqueness are the most suitable words to describe Vinhal Cafes. They produce fantastic coffees, successfully experiment with processing and bring huge value to roasters with beans that have unique tasting profiles so different from anywhere else in Brazil. Last but not least, Rafael is very communicative, knowledgeable, easy to reach. It's pleasure to work with them!"
Awarded family estate crazy about experiments
Since 1988 we have been producing very high-quality coffees in the heart of Minas Gerais state, in Cerrado Mineiro Region - Brazil and throughout this trajectory, we have improved our work and adopted the best sustainability practices and respect for people and the environment. We are a family run business and everyone on duty is absolutely passionate about coffee. Our properties are certified by Rainforest Alliance, 4C (Common Code for the Coffee Community) and Certifica Minas and we are also members of BSCA (Brazilian Specialty Coffee Association). With great care and reliance on innovative craft production, we do our best to ensure that our coffees stand out both in the domestic and foreign markets and we are very proud of all the awards we have already won in some of the main quality contests in Brazil. We are sure that our product really stands out for its extremely different aromas and flavours. So, with great pride, we invite you to try and testify the quality of our coffee!Translate
The coffee story
Cupped: October, 2021
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoHazelnut, Walnut, Milk chocolate, Pecan
AlgranoNutty and chocolate, with long finish, mild acidity and full body.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.