The coffee story
Ipanema Premier Cru - Black Edition - C06 Caramel
- Yellow Catuai
- Process type
- Natural/Sun Dried
- Harvest period
- May, 2020 - May, 2020
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 84.0 points
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Produced & offered by Grupo Ipanema Coffees
We are a unique company, where innovation, long-term relationships and consistent delivery have been part of our DNA since Ipanema Coffees was established in 1969, in Minas Gerais, Brazil. Our competitive advantage can be achieved thanks to our ability to develop our skills and know-how over the years, as well as our commitment to fulfill our clients’ demands in the 28+ countries in which we operate. In addition to the production and commercialization of Specialty Coffees, we develop and apply different tools and services in order to offer tailored solutions to each of our clients.Translate
The coffee story
Ewerton Satiro da Silva (Seller)
Cupped: December, 2020
Ewerton Satiro da Silva (Seller)84.0
|Key flavor notes||
Ewerton Satiro da Silva (Seller)Caramel, Chocolate
Ewerton Satiro da Silva (Seller)-
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.